There is need for practitioners in the area of food studies to create a community in the area of teaching and learning of food studies. The Iseki Food Association (IFA) has launched a training qualification to introduce food studies professionals to this area.
The establishment of an award for recognition of staff educational training, linked with the promotion of mobility will enhance the practitioner’s role in the European Education Area.
On completion of this module the learner should be able to demonstrate:
- A general knowledge of the area of teaching and learning applied to food studies
- The ability to reflect on the usefulness and aims of different pedagogic tools applied to food studies.
- The ability to integrate simple teaching and learning tools in their own training activity.
- The awareness of reflective practice of further training in teaching and learning in their own career within a group of peer-practitioners.
Please have a look at the course flyer
- Teacher: Rui Costa
- Teacher: Luis Miguel Cunha
- Teacher: Marco Dalla Rosa
- Teacher: Ferruh Erdoğdu
- Teacher: Jesus Frias
- Teacher: Susana Gonçalves
- Teacher: Richard Marshall
- Teacher: Anna McElhatton
- Teacher: Ana Pinto de Moura
- Teacher: Paola Pittia
- Teacher: Gerhard Schleining