Learning Outcome: after successful completion of this course the participant:
- has knowledge of beer ingredients
- has knowledge of the processes of brewing and equipment
- has knowledge of quality control and critical control point
- is able to design a proper waste management system
- Teacher: Ulaiwan Withayagiat
After successful completion of the course, the participants will have knowledge of hazards, Hygienic Design (including zoning) of building and equipment used in the Catering Sector, of Hygiene Management including GMP, HACCP & sanitation as well as of legal requirements in the European Union. Participants are able to evaluate building and equipment, to use GMPs and cleaning & sampling procedures and suggest improvements.