The previous activities from ISEKI have demonstrated the importance of “educating the educator” in innovative teaching and learning methods. There is need for practitioners to create a community in the area of teaching and learning of food studies. ISEKI4 has launched a training qualification to introduce food studies professionals to this area.
The establishment of an award for recognition of staff educational training, linked with the promotion of mobility will enhance the practitioner’s role in the European Education Area.
On completion of this module the learner should be able to demonstrate:
- A general knowledge of the area of teaching and learning applied to food studies
- The ability to reflect on the usefulness and aims of different pedagogic tools applied to food studies.
- The ability to integrate simple teaching and learning tools in their own training activity.
- The awareness of reflective practice of further training in teaching and learning in their own career within a group of peer-practitioners.
- Teacher: Rui Costa
- Teacher: Luis Miguel Cunha
- Teacher: Marco Dalla Rosa
- Teacher: Ferruh Erdoğdu
- Teacher: Jesus Frias
- Teacher: Susana Gonçalves
- Teacher: Peter Ho
- Teacher: Alena Ilavska
- Teacher: Kristberg Kristbergsson
- Teacher: Richard Marshall
- Teacher: Anna McElhatton
- Teacher: Lynn McIntyre
- Teacher: Ana Pinto de Moura
- Teacher: Paola Pittia
- Teacher: Sinead Ryan
- Teacher: Adelino Santos